In our quest to find Denmark's Best Burgers, we also find the best places in the regions. Here you can see and not least vote for Central Jutland's best burger bars.
Vote for your regional favorites below and click on to the other regional polls.
Central Jutland's best burger
Where do you get Central Jutland's Best Burgers in 2021? We hope your help to find out! Read about the poll below and nominate your favorite here.
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: 18 August - 31 August 2021
- Regional qualifying round: 1 September at 12.00 - 8 September at 12.00
- After the regional qualifying round, the Top 3 from North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen and Zealand advance to the final. The final thus gets 15 participants.
- Final vote: 15 September at 12.00 - 22 September at 12.00
Details of this year's poll:
- All the burger places that get in the Top 3 or get over 250 votes, get a place on our map of Denmark's best burger places.
- After the final vote on 22 September, we will select winners for the regions North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course the whole of Denmark on the basis of the final position in the final.
- It is strictly forbidden to give away competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like. Read more in our set of rules here:
We have created a graphic that the nominees can share online and offline with instructions on how to vote. Get the graphic here.
Find your favorite below and give them a voice via SMS in the period September 1 at. 12:00 to 8 September at 12.00
UPDATE: 8/9 at 12.00
Congratulations to the 15 finalists who are:
& Zealand & islands: Eden Jaxx, Square Burger and The Börger
🏆 Funen & islands: Chicago Burger, Burger Shack, Odense and Thaisens Ma'hus
🏆 North Jutland: The Burger Shack in Aalborg, Chuck Wagon and Burger GO
🏆 Midtjylland: Highway 51, Pagoden Foodtrucks and Samsø Madsnedkeri
🏆 South Jutland: Garage Burger, The Burger Boys and Lazy Dog
The votes in the qualifying round ended as follows:
See the regional polls here:
The program for the 2021 poll looked like this:
- Qualifying round: 1 - 8 September
- Finals: 15 - 22 September at 12
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2021
This is how the Central Jutland top 3 ended in 2021:
- Foodtrucks Pagoda
- Highway 51, Randers
- Samsø Madsnedkeri
The program for the 2020 vote looked like this:
- Nomination phase: 24 August at 12 - 17 September at 12
- Voting: 17 September at 12 - October 1 at 12
Pagoda Foodtrucks, Ølgod
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2020
Find the other regional polls here
The program for the vote in 2019 looked like this:
- Nomination: August 20 - August 25
- Regional poll: August 26 12 PM - September 10 12 PM
- Final: September 11 12 PM - September 18 12 PM
The Dining Pagoda in Beer God
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2019
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.