In our quest to find Denmark's Best Burgers, we also find the best places in the regions. Here you can see and not least vote for Central Jutland's best burger bars.
Vote for your regional favorites below and click on to the other regional polls.
Central Jutland's best burger
Where do you get Central Jutland's Best Burgers in 2021? We hope your help to find out! Read about the poll below and nominate your favorite here.
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: 18 August - 31 August 2021
- Regional qualifying round: 1 September at 12.00 - 8 September at 12.00
- After the regional qualifying round, the Top 3 from North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen and Zealand advance to the final. The final thus gets 15 participants.
- Final vote: 15 September at 12.00 - 22 September at 12.00
Details of this year's poll:
- All the burger places that get in the Top 3 or get over 250 votes, get a place on our map of Denmark's best burger places.
- After the final vote on 22 September, we will select winners for the regions North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course the whole of Denmark on the basis of the final position in the final.
- It is strictly forbidden to give away competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like. Read more in our set of rules here:
We have created a graphic that the nominees can share online and offline with instructions on how to vote. Get the graphic here.
Find your favorite below and give them a voice via SMS in the period September 1 at. 12:00 to 8 September at 12.00
UPDATE: 8/9 at 12.00
Congratulations to the 15 finalists who are:
& Zealand & islands: Eden Jaxx, Square Burger and The Börger
🏆 Funen & islands: Chicago Burger, Burger Shack, Odense and Thaisens Ma'hus
🏆 North Jutland: The Burger Shack in Aalborg, Chuck Wagon and Burger GO
🏆 Midtjylland: Highway 51, Pagoden Foodtrucks and Samsø Madsnedkeri
🏆 South Jutland: Garage Burger, The Burger Boys and Lazy Dog
The votes in the qualifying round ended as follows:
See the regional polls here:
The program for the 2021 poll looked like this:
- Qualifying round: 1 - 8 September
- Finals: 15 - 22 September at 12
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2021
This is how the Central Jutland top 3 ended in 2021:
- Foodtrucks Pagoda
- Highway 51, Randers
- Samsø Madsnedkeri
The program for the 2020 vote looked like this:
- Nomination phase: 24 August at 12 - 17 September at 12
- Voting: 17 September at 12 - October 1 at 12
Pagoda Foodtrucks, Ølgod
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2020
This is what the top 3 looked like in Central Jutland in 2020:
- Pagoda Foodtrucks, Ølgod
- Guldhammers, Horsens
- Burger Boom, Aarhus
Find the other regional polls here
The program for the vote in 2019 looked like this:
- Nomination: August 20 - August 25
- Regional poll: August 26 12 PM - September 10 12 PM
- Final: September 11 12 PM - September 18 12 PM
The Dining Pagoda in Beer God
MIDDLE JUTLAND'S BEST BURGER 2019
This is what the top 5 looked like in Central Jutland in 2019:
- The Dining Pagoda, Beer God
- Green Vibe Burger, Odder
- Melone, Aarhus
- Pie Glovi Grill, Samsø
- The meat joint Burger Joint, Aarhus
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.
Hi, why can't you vote for Rooster on Vestergade in Aarhus? Regarding the burger poll
Hi Mohammed. That is because no one has nominated them before the vote.
THE DINING HOUSE PAGODEN in Ølgod
Fantastic Kimchi burger
With homemade Kimchi hook-hung steak Japanese Mayo on black sesame bun
The Pegod clearly. Really never got better burger
The pagoda is innovative, the burgers are delicious and well cooked!
the pagoda in Ølgod, is total food orgasm, always totally super delicious, and really good service.
Pagoda Beer God & #8211; definitely the favorite place, hold up a taste experience
The beer goddess has never tasted so delicious burger spider does not burger at all but the beer god has got me on second thoughts
Pagoda, Beer God & #8211; one's taste buds dance fandango!
The pagoda, king burgers, all taste amazing, well-made crispy content, well made. Definitely worth a visit, remember ferrets they are absolutely brilliant, along with their home stirred dip.
Pagoda Beer God of course
The Dining Pagoda in Beer God
The Dining Pagoda manufactures and makes the most delicious homemade burgers made from good ingredients, and then it is always exciting to see what they have found for this month's burger, they are incredibly creative and innovative.
Pagoda grill beer good.
Always well prepared with really good ingredients. It's just the icing on the cake.
Mmmmm mums die glovi is soooo good! Good vibes from here <3
The Pagoda in Beer God. undoubtedly
Green Vibe Burger, odds are the best
Herning's best burger is available at Dirty Ranch Steakhouse. Not only is there good with meat, dressing, buns and accessories sitting right in the closet. Yes and then you can buy a & #8220; big snack & #8221; if you're extra hungry, basically a vulgar and oversized burger with the option of getting ribeye in it! MUMS!
Melone & #8211; vegan Cafe at Frederiks Allé & #8211; Aarhus C
They make the best burgers!
They taste fantastic and are environmentally friendly
SMILETS SUPRÉME CHEESE burger is so FANTASTIC it just can't be missed
There is no doubt
The best burger can be found at SPISEHUSET PAGODEN
The Burger Concept in Silkeborg
Backyard Burger in Herning & #8211; there is nothing in Central Jutland that compares with them
Exciting. They are now in the race. Thanks for the addition, Chris!
I would like to nominate Evald Burgeren at Café Evald in Silkeborg.
It's just Jutland's best burger!
Thanks for your nomination, Heidi! Café Evald is now on the list 🙂
Denmark's best burger is made in the food truck Hippie mom on the harbor quay 7 in Aarhus.
It is a vegetarian burger with lots of flavor.