In our quest to find Denmark's best bakeries, we also find the best places in the regions. Here you can vote for the best bakery on Zealand & islands.
Vote for your local bakery below and click through to the other regional polls.
Zealand and islands best bakery
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: Up to and including Wednesday 20 October
- Voting: October 21 at 12.00 - 28 October at 12.00
Details of this year's poll:
- All the bakeries that get more than 250 votes get a place on our map of Denmark's best bakeries
- October 28 winners for North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course all of Denmark
- In order not to be about distributing the biggest prizes etc., it is strictly forbidden to distribute competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like.
Read more in our set of rules here:
Nominees can also download graphics to share online and offline that make it easier for people to vote. Get the graphic here.
Below you can see the nominees and vote for your favorite when the voting starts.
ZEALAND & ISLAND'S BEST BAKERY 2021
The vote ended as follows:
|Ganløse Bakery, Stenløse||1476|
|Kirstens Konditori, Copenhagen||786|
|Jensens Bageri, Rønne||601|
|Allé Konditoriet, Valby||433|
|Olivers Bakery, Søborg||282|
|Kagekassen Knapstrup, Mørkøv||265|
The people have voted! Between 29 September and 13 October, more than 32,500 Danes used their mobile phones to cast their vote at their favorite bakery in 2020.
The popular votes have been counted and we now have 34 bakeries that have received more than 250 votes nationwide and thus also a pin on our map of the country's best bakeries.
… On Zealand & islands it ended like this:
ZEALAND & ISLAND'S BEST BAKERY 2020
This is what the final position will look like in 2020:
- Ganløse Bakery, Stenløse - 2234 votes
- Wiuffs Bakery, Brøndby - votes 1142 votes
- Kirstens Konditori, Copenhagen - 942 votes
- Jensens Bageri, Rønne - 613 votes
- Nysted Bakery - 588 votes
- Kagekassen Knapstrup, Mørkøv - 391 votes
- Nicolai's Bakery - 338 votes
- Michael H Konditoriet, Gentofte - 327 votes
- Eriks Bageri, Copenhagen - 290 votes
- Brødstedet, Gislinge - 271 votes
- Bodenhoffs Bageri, Frederiksberg - 267 votes
- Sejers Konditori, Sorø - 262 votes
Find the other regional polls here
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.
Nicolais Bagerri Køge
the bread place Gislinge because it is just the best bread tastes great
This way of deciding the question has nothing to do with quality. It's a matter of having many customers. A small baker in a small village can easily be better. There are just not that many customers / votes.
“A small baker in a small village can easily be better. There are just not that many customers / votes. ”
Ganløse is a village with less than 3000 inhabitants, so the small towns can easily be included as long as the baker is good enough.
Baker Jensen Rønne absolute favorite
The Wika baker in Køge is missing, I always have to take bread from the Wika baker when I go on coffee visits with my friends, and pick up bread myself when they visit me.
I want to nominate Lejre Bageren as Denmark's best bakery. They make great bread and their rum balls are just SO good
Center baker Tune is missing!
Wiuffs bakery, nicest bread ever, tastes so the birds sing ❤️❤️❤️
Homemade bakery, Marielyst, makes the best bread I have ever tasted.
What about Madam Eclair in Køge? They are lacking and are superb!
Would like to normalize Horslunde Bageren on Lolland, he makes the best Shrovetide buns there, over 25 different and old-fashioned sift breads
Bager Dam in Aakirkeby on bornholm is missing!
The old bakery in Maribo,
Best baker in. Maribo
Kirsten's bakery is definitely the best
Farumhus is missing from the list
Bagt, Jagtvej in Copenhagen is missing from the list. I would like to nominate it.
If you are near Guldbageren in Køge, I can only encourage you to stop by - fantastic delicious breads and cakes and make many new varieties
The gold baker Køge is missing
Svinninge bakery Just because
Sejr's patisserie has Denmark's best rye bread❤️
Best bread, really old fashioned bakery ❤️❤️❤️