In our quest to find Denmark's best bakeries, we also find the best places in the regions. Here you can vote for North Jutland's best bakery.
Vote for your local bakery below and click through to the other regional polls.
North Jutland's best bakery
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: Up to and including Wednesday 20 October
- Voting: October 21 at 12.00 - 28 October at 12.00
Set your favorite here:
Thank you for your nomination 🎉
We have received your nomination and it will be processed soon by our team.
Once we have reviewed it, it will be visible on the list.
Good luck to your favorite.
Details of this year's poll:
- All the bakeries that get more than 250 votes get a place on our map of Denmark's best bakeries
- October 28 winners for North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course all of Denmark
- In order not to be about distributing the biggest prizes etc., it is strictly forbidden to distribute competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like.
Read more in our set of rules here:
Below you can see the nominees and vote for your favorite when the voting starts.
The people have voted! Between 29 September and 13 October, more than 32,500 Danes used their mobile phones to cast their vote at their favorite bakery in 2020.
The popular votes have been counted and we now have 34 bakeries that have received more than 250 votes nationwide and thus also a pin on our map of the country's best bakeries.
… In North Jutland it ended like this:
NORTH JUTLAND'S BEST BAKERY 2020
This is what the final position will look like in 2020:
- Vejgaard Bakery - 1811 votes
- Madsens Bageri, Thy - 1054 votes
- Byens Brød ogKager, Nørresundby - 744 votes
- Hørby Bakery, Sæby - 567 votes
- Bager Madsen, Frederikshavn - 510 votes
- Surdejsbageren, Aalborg - 471 votes
- Det Lune Brød, Hobro - 330 votes
- Sjørring Bager, Thisted - 302 votes