In our quest to find Denmark's best bakery, we also find the best places in the larger cities. Here you can vote for Aarhus' best bakery.
Vote for your local bakery below and click through to the other polls.
IMPORTANT! Certain rules apply to participation in our polls. Among other things it is prohibited to distribute awards etc. to get more votes.
Aarhus' best bakery
The program for the 2020 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: 9 September at 12 - 29 September at 12
- Voting: 29 September at 12 - 13 October at 12
Details of this year's poll:
- All the bakeries that get more than 250 votes get a place on our map of Denmark's best bakeries
- October 13 winners for North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course all of Denmark
- In order not to be about distributing the biggest prizes etc., it is strictly forbidden to distribute competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like.
Read more in our set of rules here:
Thank you for your nomination 🎉
We have received your nomination and it will be processed soon by our team.
Once we have reviewed it, it will be visible on the list.
Good luck to your favorite.
Below you can see the nominees and vote for your favorite when the voting starts on September 29.
The people have voted! Between 29 September and 13 October, more than 32,500 Danes used their mobile phones to cast their vote at their favorite bakery in 2020.
The popular votes have been counted and we now have 34 bakeries that have received more than 250 votes nationwide and thus also a pin on our map of the country's best bakeries.
… In Aarhus it ended like this:
AARHUS 'BEST BAKERY 2020
This is what the final position will look like in 2020:
- Swiss Bakery
- Jumbo Bakery & Eatery
Find the other regional polls here
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.