In our quest to find Denmark's best bakeries, we also find the best places in the regions. Here you can vote for South Jutland's best bakery.
Vote for your local bakery below and click through to the other regional polls.
South Jutland's best bakery
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: Up to and including Wednesday 20 October
- Voting: October 21 at 12.00 - 28 October at 12.00
Details of this year's poll:
- All the bakeries that get more than 250 votes get a place on our map of Denmark's best bakeries
- October 28 winners for North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course all of Denmark
- In order not to be about distributing the biggest prizes etc., it is strictly forbidden to distribute competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like.
Read more in our set of rules here:
Nominees can also download graphics to share online and offline that make it easier for people to vote. Get the graphic here.
Below you can see the nominees and vote for your favorite when the voting starts.
SOUTH JUTLAND'S BEST BAKERY 2021
The vote ended as follows:
|Billund Bakery, Billund||684|
|Nyeman's Bakery And Confectionery, Aabenraa||434|
|Egtved Bakery, Egtved||332|
|Migges Bageri & Konditori, Sydals||258|
The people have voted! Between 29 September and 13 October, more than 32,500 Danes used their mobile phones to cast their vote at their favorite bakery in 2020.
The popular votes have been counted and we now have 34 bakeries that have received more than 250 votes nationwide and thus also a pin on our map of the country's best bakeries.
… In South Jutland it ended like this:
SOUTH JUTLAND'S BEST BAKERY 2020
This is what the final position will look like in 2020:
- Pompeii, Ribe - 1301 votes
- Billund Bakery - 1294
- Migges Bageri & Konditori, Sydals - 354 votes
- Seest Bakery, Kolding - 256 votes
Find the other regional polls here
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.