In our quest to find Denmark's best bakery, we also find the best places in the larger cities. Here you can vote for Copenhagen's best bakery.
Vote for your local bakery below and click through to the other polls.
Copenhagen's best bakery
The program for the 2021 vote is clear:
- Nomination phase: Up to and including Wednesday 20 October
- Voting: October 21 at 12.00 - 28 October at 12.00
Details of this year's poll:
- All the bakeries that get more than 250 votes get a place on our map of Denmark's best bakeries
- October 28 winners for North Jutland, Central Jutland, South Jutland, Funen, Zealand, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg and of course all of Denmark
- In order not to be about distributing the biggest prizes etc., it is strictly forbidden to distribute competitions, give discounts, tastings and the like.
Read more in our set of rules here:
Nominees can also download graphics to share online and offline that make it easier for people to vote. Get the graphic here.
Below you can see the nominees and vote for your favorite when the voting starts.
COPENHAGEN'S BEST BAKERY 2021
The vote ended as follows:
|Kirstens Konditori, Copenhagen||786|
|Allé Konditoriet, Valby||433|
|Skt. Peders Bakery, Copenhagen||229|
The people have voted! Between 29 September and 13 October, more than 32,500 Danes used their mobile phones to cast their vote at their favorite bakery in 2020.
The popular votes have been counted and we now have 34 bakeries that have received more than 250 votes nationwide and thus also a pin on our map of the country's best bakeries.
… In Copenhagen it ended like this:
COPENHAGEN'S BEST BAKERY 2020
This is what the final position will look like in 2020:
- Kirstens Konditori - 942 votes
- Eriks Bageri - 290 votes
- Bodenhoffs Bageri - 267 votes
Find the other regional polls here
Follow us and learn more about Denmark through tips, polls, quizzes, gorgeous photos and great prizes.